Consultants / Trainers
Mr. MURUGAYAN A/L SUBRAMANIM
Mr. JEGATHESAN S/O SUBRAMANIAM
Mr. SATYANARAYANA PRASAD
Mr.MARTIN AMBROSE A/L ANNAMALAI
Mr.DAWOT BIN HUSSIN
Mr.M.NARAYANNAN CEO ATC ACADEMY, whom is qualified in Mechanical Engineering and Steam Certificate Engineer has 30 years of experience in operation & maintenance of Palm Oil Mills, Glove Manufacturing plant, Cable Manufacturing plant. Operation & maintenance of thermal boilers and chiller systems . He has undergone various training in United Kingdom, Germany and Italy in controls & automation systems and cable manufacturing.
He has conducted various public and in-house welding programs with Sirim,FMM and RCFISET University Malaya and OUM , for palm oil, rubber, cement, mining, shipyard and many other industries. He is currently involved with failure analysis and wear problems in palm oil and other industries. His R&D project is on “ How to save Millions by Reducing Spare Part Inventory “. Conducted approximately 60 public programmes on Reclamation Welding Technology for Palm Oil Industries- ( Certificate Course ) ,Repair and Maintenance Welding Technology for General Industries. Welders Certification - SMAW ( ASME section IX - 3G / 6G )
IMM – SIRIM Technical Working Group Committee Member for the ASIAN Welding Standardization Forum ‘ASWF’
Committee Member for National Occupational Skill Standard (NOSS) – WELDING Construction Industry Development Board Malaysia - CIDB Malaysia
Presented technical papers:
Maintenance and Repair Welding in Palm Oil Industries: -
By Dr Samsudin Bani Sirim & M. Narayannan - ATC
IIW Welding Conference 2004 - Cairo.
Repair Welding Technology in Maintenance of Plant .
By Narayannan & Dr Samsudin Bani Sirim
IMM- SIRIM- Asian Welding Federation International Welding Seminar 2005 KL.
Welding Technology for Best Milling Practise
By Dr Samsudin & M.Narayannan
MPOB International Palm Oil Congress ( 2005 ) Sunway Lagoon Resort Hotel
Welding Technology In palm Oil Industry.
MPOB National Conference 2006 - Kuching
Sr Consultant :
- Repair & Maintenance Welding Technology in Palm Oil Industry - SIRIM & MPOB
- Welders Certification in Palm Oil industry SMAW - SIRIM & MPOB
- Advance Welding Technology Programme - Open University
- Welding Technology in Plant Maintenance Pahang Skill Development Centre.
- Welding Technology in Plant Maintenance NSSDC Training Centre
- Welding Technology in Plant Maintenance RCFISET University Malaya
- Repair and Maintenance Welding FMM - Kuala Lumpur
- Cost Reduction Strategies in Industry EMC Consultants
- Boiler Operation & Maintenance EMC Consultants
Dr. Sivakumar is an experienced consultant and trainer for Occupational Safety and Health Management System. Dr. Sivakumar has had over 13 years of technical, managerial and training experiences across many industries such as hospitals, institutions, universities, electronic, electrical, food, wood making, spray painting, construction and oil & gas. He has conducted many training on OSHA 1994 & Safety Awareness at work place.
Started his career as an engineer in a well known multi national, Dr. Sivakumar gained vast experience in dealing effectively with lower and upper level of management. His practical approach in identifying, establishing and implementing methods of problem solving is an added advantage in his consultancy and servicing activities. He his also a qualified Auditor for QMS ISO 9001:2000 EMS ISO 14001:2004. And OHSAS 18001:2007
Besides that, Dr. Sivakumar is an EXCO member of Malaysian Occupational Safety and Health Professional Association (MOSHPA) where he had participated in many discussion on OSHA 1994 and FMA 1967 (Amendment 2006) with Deputy Human Resource Minister.
Today, Dr. Sivakumar is a registered Safety and Health Officer, Scaffold Inspector, Industrial Hygienist and Chemical Health Risk Assessor under DOSH.
Dr. Sivakumar has been interviewed by TV3 in 2006 on building demolition and he has published his 1 st book on Application of Safety and Health in building demolition in Malaysia. In addition, Dr. Sivakumar has come out in Utusan Malaysia where he has shared on demolition of Pekeliling Plaza at Jalan Tun Razak, KL.
Dr.Sivakumar is also a registered trainer under Pembangunan Sumber Manusia Berhad (PMSB).
Mr. MURUGAYAN A/L SUBRAMANIM
M.C.E / G.C.E
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering –
- City & Guild London (Final):
- Generation, Transmission and Distribution
- Advance Electrical Technology
- High Voltage Chargeman (33 KV) – Suruhanjaya Tenaga
- Electrical Engineer Supervisor – Suruhanjaya Tenaga
- Certified Energy Manager
- Programmable Logic Control (1) – SMC
- Programmable Logic Control Application – CIAST
- Institute of Professional Advancement:
- Design Specification of Electrical
- Distribution and Protection System in Building
- High Voltage Transmission and Distribution System Engineering
OLEO CHEMICAL PLANT (SOUTHERN GROUP) – 24 YEARS
- HT & LT Installation – Servicing of CT on Ht Switchgear,
- Servicing of Transformer
- Design new Electrical Installation
- Installation &
GENERAL INSTRUMENT – 2 YEARS
- Maintenance and Supervision of Electrical Installation
- Maintenance of Centralized Air-condition and Chiller System.
Facilitator for charge man competency certificate AO, A4, BO
West Port, Radicare, National Panasonic, INSAS, West Port, ASM, EMC, Kapar Energy Venture, (KEV) Mega Tech, Bayu Tech
Mr. Jegathesan s/o Subramaniam
- MBA at Greenwich University Australia.
- Certificate in Shipbuilding Sydney Technical and further Education Australia.
- Passed the Institute of Welding Abington Hall Cambridge on Welding Inspection
- (CWSIP 3.2) Certificate in Nuclear Biological Chemical and Fire Fighting.
- Instructor Course. Passed MLVK Ultrasonic Testing Level I & II at SIRIM.
- Radiography Interpretation Course at TWI (SEA)
Quality Assurance Manager, Recruitment and Training.
15 years in Welding & QA in Shipbuilding, Power, plants, and Oil & Gas Industries
- Associate member of the Institute of Mechanical Engineers.
- Associate member of the Singapore Welding Society.
- Member of American Society of Quality
- Registered Senior Welding Inspector TWI UK
- Member of Welding and Joining Society of UK
Mr. Jegathesan has vast experience in welding industry for more then 15 years in various Oil & Gas Industry Power plant, Construction, Shipbuilding and other Petrochemical construction.
His vast knowledge and experience in Welding Technology has contributed to the success of various industries He has conducted training and qualifying welders in major industries Capacity as Welding Inspector.
He has many years of experience in power plant, shipbuilding and other Oil & Gas related construction and well versed with all international codes ASME, BS, AWS, API.
Mr. SATYANARAYANA PRASAD
1. Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering (L.MET.E) with distinction and state first rank qualifications:
2. Degree in Metallurgical Engineering (AMIIM) with Welding technology specialization.
- Sr. Welding Technologist, Welding surveillance Engineer
- Senior QA Engineer and QA manager.
15 years in Materials, Welding and QA functions of Oil & Gas and Petrochemical plant construction.
1. Member of the Indian Institute of Metals.
- Member of the Indian Institute of Welding.
- Member of the Indian Institute if Non- Destructive Testing.
Mr. Prasad is a Metallurgical Engineer with Welding specialization. He has an overall
15 years in the fields of Oil & Gas, Petrochemical and Off-shore construction. He has work about 12 years in Welding Technology, Materials and Metallurgy, Quality Assurance divisions of Bharat Heavy Plate & Vessels Ltd.(BHPV), India.
He has worked as an industry expert in Advanced Polytechnic, to teach students of advanced Diploma in Welding Technology. His taught Welding Metallurgy, Advanced welding processes and Applications of welding in the Fabrication industry. He posses sound knowledge and wide experience in the fields of Materials, Welding Technology and NDT of Oil & Gas equipment fabrication as per various international fabrication codes like ASME,AWS,API,BS etc. and especially in heavy thick wall vessels in C-Mn, Cr-Moly steels, Stainless steels, Duplex Stainless Steels and Clad Steels.
:Mr. Martin Ambrose a/l Annamalai
- Professional Degree in Business Studies ,Admnistration and Management.- Harvey University. USA
- Diploma in Business Administration, London College of Management
- Diploma in Electrical Technician Course, Institut Teknologi Negeri Sembilan
- Certificate in Hydraulic and Pneumatic, Lohr Germany
- Certificate in Programmable Logic Controller – ACS India - ICA US approved.
- Certificate in Environmental and Pollution Control Management, Japan
- Certificate in International Trade logistic and supply Chain management . Japan / Singapore
PROFESIONAL QUALIFICATION :
- Appointed as Japanese Representative in Malaysia for ISUZU Techno Training Centre Japan (Automotive Industries)
- Member, AOTS Japan
- Member, Malaysian International Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Advisor, Lasso Food Manufacturer, Johor
- Trainer, MLVK Technical Programs (he also co-developed modules for the MLVK Mechatronic Course – Level 1, 11 & 111)
- Certified Verification & Valuation Officer, Majlis Latihan Vokasional Kebangsaan (MLVK)
- Organising Team, Asia Pacific Hydraulic Conference
Trainer/ Consultant , Melaka Industrial Skill Development Centre (Feb 2004-present)
In early 2004, the trainer was appointed as a Technical Consultant for the prestigious Melaka Industrial Skill Development Centre (MISDC). Here, he was engaged in developing technical training programs and identify areas of improvement for the institution. Some of the programs that he has developed and delivered include “Industrial Hydraulic Technology”, “Industrial Pneumatic Technology”, Mechatronics, HACCP, Calibration, Total Quality Management, Good Manufacturing Practice,
Technical Consultant (Mar 2001 – Sep 2002)
Apart from his career, the trainer was also actively involved in external consultancy services, providing expertise to local and international organizations on technical aspects.
The trainer was mainly responsible to develop and conduct Hydraulic & Pneumatic programs based upon Parker Hannifin Syllabus. His efforts to train & develop new technical training programs even lead him to regional recognition from South East Asia Pacific Regions.
The trainer has been training and providing expertise to companies and individuals since the early 1986. All in all, he has approximately 15 years of experience in the training and development world specializing in areas such as Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Calibration, Mechatronics, HACCP, Occupational Safety and Health, Total Quality Management, etc.
Technical Training Consultant, MISDEC & Acts Technologies
Some of the courses that he is very passionate in and has conducted include:
- Hydraulics Basic, Practical and Electrical
- Insider secrets to hydraulics
- Pneumatics Basic and Electrical
- Troubleshooting in Hydraulic & Pneumatics
- Supervisory Skill Course (MLVK Standard Noss)
- Internal Quality Auditing
- Maintenance Audits on Hydraulic Systems
- Mechatronic Programs
- Industrial Electronic Programs
- Maintenance for non Maintenence personals
- Motivating Technician & Technical Assistants
- Industrial Hydraulic Technology
- Industrial Pneumatic Technology
- Occupational Safety & Health Practices
- Trouble Shooting & Maintenance of Hydraulic & Pneumatic
- PLC Omron , Siemens and integration with automation system
As a hands-on practitioner, the trainer often engages himself in consultancy and other academic activities. Some of his achievements are:
Designed a Proportional Training Equipment for a Technical School in Singapore
- Consultation & Service of Hydraulic equipment for a Pulp & paper Mill
- Service contract for all Hydraulic Press Machine for a Semiconductor Factory
- Carried out Hydraulic Maintenance Audits for Sabah Forest Industries.
- Developed Training modules for NEC Semiconductors.
- Developed a Professional Certificate Program on Industrial Automation Technology for MISDEC
- Developed Industrial Electrical & Electronic Program for Sabah Skills & Technology Center.
- Design and developed a 16 day course for Netherlands Drilling rigs Manufacture. (Competency based Industrial Hydraulic Maintenance Technology course)
Mr.DAWOT BIN HUSSIN
PRINCIPAL TECH. / WELDING INSPECTOR
1971 Malaysian School Certificate.
1983 Qualified Welding Engineering – Level 2 ( Japan Welding Engineering Society – JWES).
1998 Malaysian Skill Certificate Arc Welding Technician (MLVK – Level 3).
2006 Malaysian Skill Certificate Advance Diploma - Welding Engineer (MLVK – Level 5). Majlis Latihan Vokasional Kebangsaan – MLVK
1 . Designation .
1975 – 1989 Tech / Senior Tech..
Engineering Department (Welding & Fabrication).
Metal Industry Technology Centre –(Welding).
Standard and Industrial Research ..
Institute of Malaysia (SIRIM)
1990- until now Principle Tech. / Welding Inspector .
Welding, Eng& Inspection Technology Programmes (WEITP / JTIP).
SIRIM / SIRIM BHD
3. Training Course Attended
June – Dec. 1982 Welding Technology.
(JICA / JWES / NAGOYA UNIVERSITY)
6 –17 Nov . 1989 Workshop On The Fabrication Of NDT Test Pieces
UNDP /IAEA / RCA ( Basic Course )
MIDC Bandong , INDONESIA.
10 – 22 Sept 1990 Workshop On The fabrication Of NDT Test Pieces
UNDP / IAEA/ RCA ( Advance Course )
Kawasaki Heavy Industry – Kobe , JAPAN.
24 Ogos – Welding Inspection ( WI / DT / NDT )
30 Oct . 1993 LLOYDS Training Limited / Ruane & TPO`Neill
23 – 28/Oct/2003 Workshop on Skill Evaluation Method for the
Tokyo & Nigata Japan
1 Jan 1983 - Qualified Welding Engineer ( Level 2 )
28 Feb 2001 Japan Welding Engineering Society ( JWES )
22 August 1989 Pass on 2G/5G Position Pipe Welding Test
( Gas Metal Arc Welding – Process )
DVS – Germany.
9 August 1990 Pass examination Welding Inspection and Quality Control.
30 Oct 1992 Pass in TIG Welding Process Test
AOTC – United Kingdom
6 July 1992 Pass Examination Test On Interpretation and
Evaluation Radiography According Code & standard Unit Tenaga Nukelia ( UTN )
16 June 2004 Pass Examination Test For Welding Inspector
Institute Material Of Malaysia (IMM)
Since 1985 - Examiner / Chief examiner for Malaysia Skill
1996 Certificate (SKM) - Welding trade.
Since 1990 - Panel examiner for Malaysian Skill Certificate
1996 (SKM) – Welding trade.
Since 1991 - Panel for National Skill Competition
Until now (PJKM / PKM) - Welding trade.
Since 1993 - Judges for National Skill Competition ( PJKM/PKM )
June 1998 - Pegawai Penilai Pertauliahan Pencapaian
2005 Terdahulu (PP-PPT), Persijilan Kemahiran
Malaysia (SKM) - MLVK
Trade – Welder / Welding Inspector
2002 / 2003 Chief Judge Skill Competition – Trade Welding
& 2006 Jabatan Tenaga Raayat/Manusia (JTR/JTM)